Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Post, Just me

Hey! I guess I sould start by telling you why I'm even on this.  I'm in this class called Digital Communication Tools.  This is a class where you learn about the technology and the way the world is advancing with technology.  I find this class very interesting and fun to be in because I get to use everyday things that I, my self, use on a regular basis. Like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google, and much more.  By saying that, I should tell you that I am a DIGI-TOOLS student. And for those of you who don't know what that is, you should look it up because it is a great to share information online with others.

So here's a little bit about me.  My name is Sedeazsha and I am a senior at Valley High School.  I am probably one of those kids you consider 'a baby' because of when my birthday is.  I'm seventeen years young and seventeen years smart and I'm not stopping here. Keep reading my blogs and you can read more about what I have to say.

2 comments: